Entrance Examination is conducted by the State University every year.
50% seats of course will be filled through counseling by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra and 50% seats will be filled from minority students.
For Science and Mathematics Group
Candidate having 50% marks in B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Botany, Zoology, Agriculture, Home Science) are eligible for B.Ed.
For Humanities and Commerce Group
Candidates having B.A. or B.A. (Hons) or M.A. or B.Com or M.Com or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate are eligible.
How to Apply
The B.Ed. application form along with the prospectus may be obtained from the Institute on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash or by demand draft in favour of Al-Barkaat Institute of Education” payable at Aligarh. The decision of the Institute in all matters pertaining to the conduct of the programme will be final and binding on all students.
The rules and regulations governing the programme including the syllabus, are liable to change as and when required by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
- Four passport size recent colour photographs.
- Demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Al-Barkaat Institute of Education payable at Aligarh or Rs. 1000/- in cash.
- Attested copies of certificates (High School onwards).
- Migration certificate (from the last Institute attended)
- Attested copy of result showing the candidate has been selected in the B.Ed. course through the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Gorakhpur University (U.P.).
- Domicile Certificate to claim seat in the reserved category.
Selected candidates shall be required to deposit the prescribed fee which will be communicated to the candidate at the time of admission according to the University guidelines.
The prescribed fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstance whatsoever. After registration of provisional admission, if any student withdraws/discontinues from the college/course he/she shall have to pay the full course fee.