The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Al-Barkaat Institute of Education(ABIE) was established in November, 2011. It monitors the quality parameters in the College and ensures that the standards of excellence reflected in the vision and mission of the college are met and sustained.
- To improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- To ensure stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- To plan, monitor and evaluate the college activities during the year.
- To promote Research and Consultancy Services of faculty members.